– Start by clicking on the “Trading Exchange” tab on your wallet Dashboard.
– Click on the “Withdrawal” tab, on the trading exchange’s main page and you will be directed to the “Digital Asset Withdrawal” page.
– From the drop-down menu, you can choose which digital asset you would like to withdraw.
– You can start by filling out the digital asset amount (ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, ZEC or XMR ) you choose to withdraw, along with your external wallet address. (Withdrawal fees will be available to you under the wallet address box and will be deducted from the amount withdrawn).
– For XRP withdrawals to an external wallet, you will need to provide the address (adding the TAG will be optional). However, make sure to tick the box “No Ripple Wallet Tag”.
– Digital asset withdrawals take up to 6 hours to be processed.
– You can find your list of digital asset withdrawals on the “Digitial Asset Withdrawal History” page on the “Withdrawal” tab.